The Low Carbon Economy – How Can it Help Your Business Grow?
Capitalise on low carbon opportunities and maximise their potential in a rapidly changing market.
The Government has estimated that small businesses in the UK have the potential to save up to 25% in energy costs and reduce their carbon footprint by installing energy efficient and low carbon technologies.
This is not only a great opportunity for businesses to protect themselves against rising energy costs, but also presents an expanding and exciting market opportunity for companies who can deliver this.
However, this constantly evolving marketplace means that companies operating within the low carbon sector must be innovative and continuously developing new products and applications to achieve greater energy savings.
This event is aimed at SMEs, either operating within the sector and those wanting to benefit from the operational improvements and cost savings they offer.
You should attend if:
- you are interested in finding out how to save money through energy savings
- you are a supplier of a low carbon product or service
- need support developing a product
- are interested in collaborating with a university
- find out what support is available to help grow your business.
Book your free place here.